Saturday 8 August 2020

 At last back to my picture. Not that it looks like I have done much this week. I needed to do some touching up and am now trying to make these blocks of stone look right. Soft pastels needed next time and my picture should be finished.


                                                                        


                                                              Round and about.


Thought we would have a few local animals that we see around here. Some will have been on the blog before, but they belong to village life out here.


                                                                      









                     A visiting pig to our old house. I expect it was tired of walking.



                       Google has decided to make my pictures large for reasons unknown to me.


Take care and stay safe in our troubled times.
See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment