Saturday 15 August 2020

 Sorry folks, forgot it was Saturday and blog time.

! At last, I have finally managed to finish this picture. With the heat wave we have been having, even sitting near the fan, pastel pencils are not keen on the heat and nor am I.  But managed to get some soft pastel in just to finish it.


                                                                             


' Waiting.'


I have been sorting through some pictures I have put aside to do and have now chosen the wolf, it was very nearly an elephant, as I do love doing them!


So let's have a few of my elephant pictures. 















I have quite a few paintings, so have just chosen a few.

Have a good week and stay safe.
See you next time, should have the wolf drawn out by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment