Saturday 1 August 2020

A big sorry to my followers, but no art this week due to having been in hospital, and just not feeling up to it. Promise it will be back next week. I have a donkey who is getting tired of waiting for me.


                                                                        Goudi Gourd


Our first new gourd lamp to be created at our new home here in Goudi.   Klaus has been busy out in his man shed whilst I was taking it easy.  It is  now down at 'That Nice Shop' in Polis, where we exhibit our craft along with many other talented artists.






A few of some of my favourite ones.




This is what started it all. A course in our village, but too hard for me to do, so Klaus took over as a hobby for himself.










A commisioned one.







                                                                                             








As you can see I love the animal ones, but we have had so many lamp ones it is hard to choose, so here are only a few.

Take care and stay safe wherever you are in the world.
Click on a picture to enlarge it.

No comments:

Post a Comment