Saturday 16 June 2018

16/06/2018

I have finished my picture of the happy couple. I enjoyed doing this one. Something a little different, but now I will have to find something else to do after I finish my picture of the flamingo. Yes, and it looks like one already.
I am painting this one in acrylics to get some more practise in with this medium. I know I will have fun painting in the water.

                                                                               
'We are one'
                                        
                                                                      

                                                                  The new picture






Thought this week we would have a cat theme. All shapes and sizes. From big and fierce to soft and cuddly. I would still love cuddling up to the cheetah!





                                                                                                      

                                                                  


   One of my favourite photo's.


                                   




                                             





                                                                                                                                  'Boring'



     

Tourist's again, how can I sleep!




We are watching you.





A cosy little bed.


                                                               What a little face.






                                                                                                    
    Morning snooze                                                                                                                 




GOURDS.

 A new family in the making.


That's it for this week, see you next time.

                                                              Click on any picture to enlarge it.

No comments:

Post a Comment