Saturday 25 November 2017

25/11/2017

Mrs. Tiddlemouse is now finished. I have enjoyed doing this little picture and will now frame it and probably take it down to 'That Nice Shop' where I work a couple of mornings a week.
Now I have to think of another picture to do. Will look for something to challenge the art mind with.
I do have something in mind, but may change it by next week.!!

                                                                    




Time to say farewell to Cyprus for awhile, no, I am not leaving, just fancy a change in writing for the blog.

Winery Museum







                              
                        Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow  Bush
Bugs eating a Prickly Pear fruit and making an Alien








Sunrise










           Shooting Rainbow

Butterfly






                                                                      ' Days gone by' Plough


Time to get the old brain cells creating and decide what is of interest to my bloggers.

See you next week and welcome to any new people.

Remember to click on any picture to enlarge it.


No comments:

Post a Comment