Saturday 7 October 2017

7/10/2017

I can now see an end to my picture.It has certainly been a challenge, and I have tried my best. I do not profess to be a professional, art has always been a hobby of mine, so if something is not quite right, I will have tried to correct it.
There was a time when I first started , I was doing a picture of some cows in a field for my daughter. A couple of cows were also lying down which I could not get right. They were quite the wrong shape,so I made them into some bushes in the end. The bushes actually helped the picture in the end!

                                                                  





Out with the camera.

Going around our little villages you can't help but click away with a camera. Goats grazing in the field next to the house.
                                                         

Old buildings which are really fascinating. Crumbling doorways next to something a little more modern. Statues and old walls. There is always something to catch the eye.








A room to rent anyone!



Someone loves doorknockers.











See you next week for more of  'Round and About' here in Cyprus


From our master crafter Klaus

                                               

Little frog bowl


A new style lamp

Felix the cat
Wishing you all a good week and enjoy.

                                       Remember you can click on any picture to enlarge it.

No comments:

Post a Comment