Saturday 5 December 2020

 Here we are a few weeks away from Christmas. Shopping for Christmas presents done, in case of a lockdown, cards still waiting to be written, although overseas were posted several weeks ago in case of delays or backlogs.

Our tree is up as we have friends coming for lunch tomorrow. It is also Klaus's feast day which comes from Germany, and we still keep it up as well as the usual birthday. Just get to have another special meal.

We have not painted any more stones this week, giving it a little break, and I have not really got going on the picture I am doing yet. Just sorted out all the colours I would need. Must get myself motivated again.

                                                                                    


I enjoy looking at skies and the beautiful creations that the clouds make, so here are a few taken this week.


                                                                              




                                                              Look a little like a reindeer.



                                                      And a couple of older ones taken.      






Now I hope I haven't bored you with clouds, but they  are lovely to see.


Take care wherever you are in the world and hopefully stay safe.
See you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment