Saturday 19 December 2020

I have decided this this will be my last blog. 
I have been writing my blog now for so many years I have lost count. From chatting about safaris, and living in Africa,  





 to the story I also wrote, not that I am an author. To the special holiday to Borneo, and the amazing time seeing orangutans and other wildlife.



 Swimming with dolphins in the Indian ocean in Kenya, to swimming along a coral reef with a turtle in the south china seas of Borneo. 
Having a go at parasailing, to a lesson flying a plane.
I can look back on how lucky I have been to have these adventures.
Like everybody around the world, this has been a difficult year, and with lockdowns and restrictions, and just trying to be safe, I am running out of things to chat about, and keeping up with art. It's no good painting a few pictures, just for them to end up in a cupboard. People don't have the money these days to buy this sort of thing.
When I first started art back in England after leaving Africa, my challenge to myself was to do a charging elephant, having been charged several times.

                                                                                 



                                                                               
You have followed me with the start of a painting, to the end result.
                                                                                










So a few of my past Christmas paintings and photos of happy memories of past times.

Both my husband and myself turned our hand to some pebble art and painting stones, Klaus also to gourd lamps, having grown the gourds himself.






















Snow in Cyprus, thankfully, it mostly stays up in the mountains, but has been known to cover lower areas as well. Some of the pictures were taken from our last house, so only a year or two ago. Where we are now, there should not be any at all.

                                                                                




Clever  Programmes.






                                                                          Troodos mountains.

A visit up there to have some fun.

                                                                             






I would like to thank all my followers from all around the world who have faithfully logged onto my blog .

So here is wishing you all a very Merry Christmas
and
that we all have a better healthy and loving year
in 2021.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment