Saturday 26 May 2018

26/05/2018

Fantastic, I am back to normal. Proper computer, and what would we do without one. I for one have been lost without being able to get my photos and just the convenience of having everything to hand.

Looking at my picture I noticed that I have left my little old lady looking like a ghost.Hardly any face. That will be the first area to work on this coming week. I had made a start on part of the face and have eyes, as you know I always feel that starts to bring your picture to life. Still need some more work in that area after I have filled in the rest of the face. Poor old dear! Still at least hubby is giving her a cuddle.







As we have had to download all the pictures off the cameras again, thankfully we have never deleted any pictures off the cameras. I have seen photo's I had forgotten about. Both of us have been going back in times, years, remembering long forgotten memories of times gone by.






Just a few  old family photo's I came across.

Looks like I came across a couple of calves which I am feeding,
also a giraffe' which was at an orphanage waiting to be released back into the wild.








My mother, and my little sister and I all having a rest.!!





                                                         


                                         My little sister dressed as a bee for a party





                                 Crossing the equator line on one of the 'Union Castle' cargo/passenger liners, and having fun and games.   The crew would dress up and we had a King Neptune watching the games and handing out water sport competitions as punishment to us 'prisoners' adults and children, who had been captured. All great fun and games and lots of laughs.


Do catch up with me next week.

Click on any picture to enlarge it.


No comments:

Post a Comment